On 1 March 2017 Deutsche Post issued this stamp showing a cartoonish version of Pilsum Lighthouse. The accompanying sheet of 10 also shows Pilsum in the right margin. Pilsum Light marked the Emshörn and operated from 1891 to 1915 when it was deactivated during war time. After the war it was no longer needed as the channel was changed. Today it is privately owned and maintained.
To view other German lighthouse stamps click here